Sunday 16 February 2014

February Fashion Lust List


I'm on a bit of an unofficial spending ban at the minute as I'm saving and fundraising for my volunteer trip to South Africa in the summer (keep an eye out for my blog sale coming soon) but despite knowing this I'm still forever browsing online and looking at things I can't buy right now. So I thought I'd share a few fashion pieces I'm coveting at the minute. 

H&M Straight Cut Jacket £14.99
I've recently decided, thanks to pinterest, that a blazer is something I'd like to add to my wardrobe. I found this one browsing on H&M and I love it, it's less structured than some others I've seen so is much more casual and something I'd wear often, probably over white t-shirts. At £14.99 it's a bargain as well, however with my trip still to pay I can't justify it right now.

Missguided Deynara Rose Print Collared Dress £29.99 
I spotted this dress a few weeks ago scrolling though Missguided and fell in love with it immediately. I love the cute little collar and the rose pattern is a perfect winter floral. I think this dress could easily be dressed up or down to wear anywhere with heels or flats.

ASOS Floral Blouse with Curved Collar £15.00 (sale)
This blouse popped up shopcade a few weeks ago and I immediately added it to one of my lists. Like the missguided dress it has a great little collar and is perfect for everyday, maybe even with the H&M blazer? Currently in the sale it's also a steal at £15.00.

Zara Mini Skort £25.99
I've seen quite a bit about skorts lately and I'm loving this one by Zara. Looks like a skirt but is actually shorts and in black will go with pretty much anything you want it to. I'm way too tempted to buy this at the minute but if you think £25.99 is a bit much for a pair of shorts I've seen blog posts about Primark dupes!

Topshop Vibrant Snake Ballet Pumps £16.00
With all of the current rain storms ballet pumps are probably not the most appropriate shoes but when Spring finally rolls around these pale pink snake ones will be perfect to add a little pastel to any outfit.

Warehouse Oriental Print Top £28.00
This morning I woke up to an email for ASOS about new season style and scrolling through the Warehouse page linked in the email this top caught my eye. I love the floral oriental pattern and the pastel colours, it's definitely something I could see myself wearing a lot.

Are there any fashion pieces you've been lusting after lately? Have you picked any of these ones?

5 comments:

  1. That jacket is gorgeous, great post!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely need to buy it when I can!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the blazer and skort, such classic pieces xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...