Monday 6 January 2014

MAC Creme Cup




For Christmas I received a voucher for Fenwicks from my Uncle and as soon as I opened it I knew I was heading straight to the MAC counter to spend it, although what on I had no idea. I still had no idea when I went up to town to spend it and dithered for a while (I mean AGES) over what to buy, did I want eyeshadow or lipstick or blush and what shade did I want? 
In the end, I settled on Creme Cup lipstick, a shade I've been after a while after seeing it on a few blogs and I love it! It's by far one of my favourite lipsticks. It is a cremesheen finish so glides on easily and is very moisturising.
The colour is pale nude pink, perfect for everyday and wearable with anything. It's perfect if you're not into bold shades much or even if you are and you're looking for something more subtle. It's definitely my favourite pink in my collection even though I've only had it little over a week and it certainly lives up to my expectations.
What's your favourite MAC lipstick? Have you tried Creme Cup?

4 comments:

  1. I bought MAC Creme Cup just before Christmas and absolutely love it!!! Wear it everyday now, the perfect shade for me - glad you like too :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good shade! I've worn it most days since I bought it :)

      Delete
  2. I was the one that was with you think about how I feel??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have tagged you for the "My First Time" tag, hope you can answer, for more information visit this link http://carlottaloth.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-first-time-tag-hey -i-thought.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...