Sunday 9 February 2014

Mally Lip Favourites


Before I start I thought I'd say a quick sorry for lack of posts recently but I do have a lot lined up at the minute but also my laptop has just broken so I'm having to borrow my mums and so posts might still be a bit irregular until I can sort something out with mine.
With that out of the way this post is about one of my favourite brands for lip gloss: Mally. A while back when I did my 'Day-to-day make-up' post I had my Mally Peach Sorbet lip gloss in there, it's still probably my favourite lip gloss so I thought it was about time it and my other Mally lip glosses got a review.
All three of these Mally colours are great to wear everyday or for any occasion. This product claims to be lip primer, lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner all in one tube and in my opinion it lives up to this pretty well. I've never used a lip primer so I can't really comment on that but this 'Liquid Lipstick' is well pigmented and very glossy without being sticky. It also stays in place a good few hours so it's great if you don't have time to be touching it up every 5 minutes. I also love the twist up tube, it means you can easily see how much product you have left and there's less waste than with other lip glosses.

Punch: This is the pink colour, I think this is very much a 'your lips but better' colour, and of course it's glossier than natural lips. The pink tint in the gloss is noticeable but not too loud making it perfect for a day to day colour.

Peach Sorbet: This is probably my favourite of the three colours, it's a perfect peachy lip colour and is again amazingly glossy.

Super Natural: This is an amazing nude colour which is great for creating a nude lip without ending up with a 'foundation lips' kind of look, it's definitely my favourite on days where I fancy a nude lip.

Have you used Mally before? What's your favourite lip gloss?

2 comments:

  1. Those are all gorgeous colours. I need to get some Mally into my make up collection. My favourite lipgloss at the moment is the New Urban Decay Naked lipglosses. They are gorgeous.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Mally lipglosses, definitely get yourself some! I've not tried the Urban Decay Naked lip glosses, think I need to! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...