Sunday 10 November 2013

Day-to-Day Make-up


Looking through my make-up bag (box, drawer etc.) there's a lot I don't wear very often, but these products are my day to day essentials, some I've only recently began using but others have been favourites for a while now.

Laura Geller Spackle - This is the base of my make-up every morning before my foundation, though I tend not to use it if I'm using my BB instead. This is a great light-weight base for smoothing and evening skin so that my make-up stays in  place all day.

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation - I've only recently began using this after my other foundation ran out. The first day I tried this I put far too much on my face and had to wash it all off and start over as it is a fuller coverage than I've previously used, however once I used a smaller amount I found this foundation gives a nice coverage and keeps my skin matte.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB - This is Maybelline's BB for oily/combination skin, containing salicylic acid to help fight breakouts. I used this everyday over summer when I wasn't wearing so much make-up, it provides great light-weight overage. Now I tend to use this instead of foundation and primer on days when I'm running late.

Benefit Hoola - I use bronzer to contour under my cheekbones most days, I've only recently started contouring but I really like Hoola bronzer to do it. I also love the little brush it came with, it's great for applying the bronzer to my face though it took a little getting used to compared the usual more round brushes I previously used.

Cherry Carmex - I only started using Carmex last year but it is by far my favourite lip balm instantly moisturising and soothing chapped or dry lips, so its especially great during winter when the cold weather can dry out my lips.

Mally Liquid Lipstick - I love these Mally lip glosses  I only recently discovered this beauty brand earlier this year thanks to my mum but the lip glosses have become a favourite of mine. I love this one in Peach Sorbet, it's lovely peachy pink colour that's not too loud and is great for when I don't want the faff of lipstick but still want the colour.

Mally Volumizing Mascara - Another great Mally product, I love this mascara, I don't really know what else to say about it other than it's great.

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - I don't wear eyeliner as often as I used to but when I have time in the morning I use this one, this little pot comes with it's own brush and has a really intense black colour - I really hate it when I buy a black eyeliner and it goes on greyish/black - and it stays in place all day.

Benefit Brow-zings - I originally bought this when I'd lost my tweezers and needed a new pair so I thought I'd get this set that has powder and tinted setting wax in it as well as brushes. It even comes with instructions so you know how to use it, this is usually the last thing I put on my face to add definition to my brows.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your everyday make-up essentials? 

6 comments:

  1. I just bought the hoola bronzer its so good!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Also do you fancy following on bloglovin?

      Delete
  2. Sweet blog hun, I'm now following :)

    I really want to try Hoola even though I love my Nars Laguna

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I really love the little brush it came with as well. I've never used Nars! I really need to, I've heard a lot of good stuff about it :) also thank you for following x

      Delete
  3. I love the volumising mascara!! Looks incredible I would love to try xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite mascara, definitely worth trying it out, QVC is really good for buying it, they do in them duos I think so it can save quite a bit :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...