Saturday 11 October 2014

The Olivia Burton Watch


Big flashy rose gold watches have been pretty big news for a while now, everywhere from Micheal Kors to River Island, it's feels like everyone has one. But if big, shiny and in your face isn't your style of arm candy then let me introduce to you Olivia Burton. A little more simple, a little more delicate and in my opinion even a little prettier, Olivia Burton matches a little vintage with current trends to create some beautiful time pieces. 

I first stumbled across Olivia Burton browsing on the Topshop website where I fell in love with the rose gold faced watch I then received for my birthday. It still has the on trend rose gold elements but with a simpler face and a beautiful white leather wrist strap. Others among the collection include vintagey floral faced watches and even a few dials decorated with butterflys, bees and hummingbirds, if the all rose gold look is the one for you, Olivia Burton even has that covered.

If you're looking for a new watch that's a bit different to the ones of the wrists of everyone else the Olivia Burton is for you. I know I can't wait to add another to my collection!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Olivia Burton watches they are actually so simple and pretty! Beat michael Kors any day tbh, this one is so nice :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...