Wednesday 23 July 2014

Review | w7 In The Buff Palette


I spotted this palette in Next not long ago and immediately thought of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I don't have any of the palettes myself so can't compare them very well but the w7 In the Buff is a definite dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2.

I love all of the colours in this palette, they can make so many different looks to take you from day to night, it's great playing around with colour combinations to see the looks you can make. All of the colours in the palette have a neutral brown-gold hue (except obviously the black), they almost all also have a slight shimmer to them which looks great when applied to your eyelids. However, I do think they could be slightly more pigmented as it takes a fair amount of eyeshadow to get a good colour.

I also love the packaging of this product, the pale gold tin is very pretty and definitely mimics the look of Naked palettes. I was quite disappointed though when I went to use the brush with this palette, its very thin and a little scratchy so doesn't apply the eyeshadows very well, because of this I've been using my realTechniques eye brushes to apply the colours.  

I definitely think this palette will become a favourite of mine and it's also only a fraction of the cost of Naked 2 if you're looking for a cheaper alternative.

Have you tried this palette? What's your favourite Naked dupe? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...