Thursday 23 October 2014

LUSH Christmas

Oh dear...so it's not even been Halloween and I'm already blogging about Christmas! I popped into LUSH on Sunday and picked up a few products, coincidentally all three were from the Christmas collection.


The first product I bought was the one I went into LUSH to buy, the Magic Wand reusable bubble bar. I wait for this product to come out every year because it's one of my absolute favourites, I just wish it would become part of the permanent collection! It has the same super sweet candy smell as the Snow Fairy shower gel, swirl it around the bath of create lots of bubbles then let it dry out to use again.

When I saw Butterbear I had to get myself one. This cute little bath bomb is just like butterball, one of my favourite LUSH bathbombs, but in cute teddy bear form, who could resist!

Finally is Candy Mountain bubble, this pink and white swirly mountain smells delicious and sweet, crumble under running water for lots of bubbles! It's a prefect Christmas treat.

Have you tried any of the LUSH Christmas Collection? What's your favourite?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...