Saturday 18 January 2014

Elemis Freshskin Favourites


This is another blogger challenge post, this week on the theme of skincare. I've previously posted (with atrocious photos) about my Liz Earle cleanse, tone and moisturise routine so I'm now posting about two of my favourite Elemis products.
I first found out about the Elemis freshskin range - a skin care range specially formulated for young skin - when the overnight serum was listed on a Vogue article online. I then bought several products from the range and of them these are the two which have stuck. The range consist of products in two different coloured packaging; pink for normal skin and blue for oiler skin. 
As far as evening skincare goes I'm not great with sticking to my routine but when I do remember, instead of moisturiser I use the freshskin overnight serum, unfortunately this means I can't give a very good review on how well the product works. Despite this I do really like the texture ad smell of this product, as a serum it has a texture more like a gel cleanser than a moisturiser which I really like as it's a little different, I'm not really sure how to describe the smell of the product other than to say I find it slightly citrusy. The product claims to unclog and tighten pores, which is originally why I wanted to try so I should probably get into a better routine with it to find out if it really work!
My skin breaks out fairly regularly so a good spot gel is an essential for me to have. I really love this Elelmis one, it has the same smell as the overnight serum which I find nicer than in other spot treatments I've tried in the past. I've also found that for me this product does work - if I can leave spots alone long enough to let it - you can feel it tingle on your skin when you apply it and it does shrink spots.
Have you tried the Elemis Freshskin range? What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. I just love product packaging that looks fresh and clean. based on the packaging alone i'd be willing to try this though I've never heard of it before. Wonder if it's available in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this stuff is so good, I love the packaging X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...