Sunday 14 September 2014

Autumn Fashion Lust List


The arrival of September in fashion signifies the arrival of the new season. I've recently on various social networks a quote 'September is the January of the fashion world' and with fashion weeks taking place across the world this month I thought it was about time I shared a few of the pieces I'm dying to buy this season.

New Look Red Aztec Print Fringed Hem Blanket Wrap I saw this blanket wrap on a mannequin in the store window of my local New Look a few days ago and fell in love with it. It reminds me a little of Burberry's blanket coats for the AW14 season. Tied at the waist with a belt, this one from New Look is the perfect way to stay warm this autumn.

Topshop Sleeveless Seam Detail Flippy Dress This is another item I spotted while out shopping, wandering around Topshop this little green dress caught my eye. It's a perfect all round dress, it could be easily dressed down during the day with some patterned tights and boots or dressed up to go out with a statement necklace and your favourite heels.

Missguided Coco Designer Motif Boyfriend Tshirt As the Missguided description states, even you pocket can't stretch to the real thing this tshirt is a great way to show appreciation for fashions key players. This boyfriend tee is great for lazy days that still look stylish, black skinny jeans and heeled chelsea boots would make a perfect combination.

Red Herring Faux Fur Shawl Collar Parka I love buying new coats and this one is top of my list for this year. Parkas are one of my favourite coat styles and the faux fur collar will definitely keep you warm. The collar is also detachable so it can be mixed and matched with any outfit.

Topshop Control Over the Knee Boots I fell in love with these boots as soon as I saw them in Topshops new season email, a little pricey but totally worth it if your pocket can stretch as its looking like over the knee boots are going to be big this season. I love the suede texture and heeled style of these ones.  

Missguided Lepita Cherry Blossom Print Shorts Maybe shorts are not entirely autumn clothing but these were too cute not to add to my list. The dark print is a perfect autumn/winter floral, a pair of tights are all they need to see you through the season.

So that's it, my lust list round up. What items are you dying to own this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...