Tuesday 8 July 2014

Summer Beauty Lust List


Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: Surf spray is great for getting a beachy summer hair texture, I've read several reviews saying that the Bumble and Bumble surf spray is the best people have tried. I also love the packaging of this surf spray the silver spray nozzle gives the packaging a little more of a sophisticated look than other surf sprays, it would definitely look good on my dressing table! The only downside is it's fairly pricey at £21.50 for 125ml 

Urban Decay Naked 3: I've been lusting after this palette since it came out and I have still not had the spare cash to be able to buy it yet, I've seen various reviews of the palette by various bloggers and all have loved it. I love the rose gold hues of this palette as well as, again, the packaging.

Benefit Posie Balm: This is one of a collection of new balms by benefit to match their lip and cheek tints. These are tinted hydrating balms which provide a sheer colour, perfect for sweeping on for a light colour over summer as well as keeping lips from drying in the heat.

Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish, Soho Place: I'm yet to try any of the gel effect polishes but I'm a big fan of Nails Inc polishes anyway, the gel formula claims to have a plumping, high gloss formula and this shade is a great stand out summer colour for me as this Tiffany turquoise shade is one of my favourite colours!

Dior Addict It Lash: I was initially attracted to this new mascara by Dior by the packaging, similar to their Addict lipglosses, it's fairly sleek. Its claims to transform the eyes in a single flourish, a fairly big claim, and is available in 4 colours, while I'm not sure I'm brave enough to go for anything other than black, if you're feeling bold for summer you could try a hot pink, electric blue or pretty purple lash. 

Smashbox Photofinish more than Primer Blemish Control: As a brand I love smashbox and their photofinish primers have received rave reviews, I had a small sample of the normal photofinish primer and loved it, it smoothed my skin and minimised pores. As someone prone to breakouts now and then I'd love to try the blemish control primer and see if it really did have an effect on my skin.

What's in your summer beauty lust list? Are any of the products I've listed your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...