Wednesday 6 November 2013

Liz Earle: Skincare Daily Essentials




When it comes to my make up and skincare I am horrendously disloyal to my products, like many I am always wanting to try new products in the hope that something works faster or a cheaper product does  just as good a job as something a little more expensive. Every time I buy new skincare products my mum tells me I'm wasting my time and money and Liz Earle is the best, and as much as I like to be right, I cannot argue with her on this.
For those of you unfamiliar with the brand, Liz Earle is a British beauty brand commited to creating products for all skin types which work using 'naturally active ingredients'. Aside from obviously products which work, one of my favourite things about Liz Earle is that they are BUAV approved, meaning they are cruelty free and neither products nor ingredients are tested on animals, great for the animal welfare conscious among us like myself. 
These three products are the Liz Earle (and also my) daily essentials, although they also do various other complimenting products such as exfoliator and masks and eye treatments.

Cleanse and Polish:
This is my go to product every morning and every night. I've recently started using it ritually and again and I've noticed a great improvement in my skin. This cleanser is very creamy, with a similar texture to moisturisers and smells great. These are available to buy with a muslin cloth with is great and very gentle for washing the cleanser off your face. This product is also great for removing my eye make up in the evenings if I rub it in around my eyes and over my eyelashes, I find it is much gentler than most eye make up removers as it does not require as much scrubbing.

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:
This product is your toner, it contains vitamin E and aloe vera to condition and hydrate your skin. Like the cleanser it has a great fresh smell and really wakes you up in the morning. I find the spray bottle very convenient as I can spray it directly onto my face without the use of cotton pads, however it is also available in a bottle if you prefer not to have the spritzer. My mum also carries and 30ml spritzer with her a lot, particularly on hot days when you can spray it over your face to cool down.

Skin Repair Light Oily/Combination:
I use the oily/combination light moisturiser, which is great for oily problem skin like mine often is, it provides moisture to prevent skin drying out without being too heavy and causing excess oil. I use this product every morning before applying my make up.  Liz Earle Skin Repair is also available in Normal/Combination and Dry/Sensitive.

Have you tried Liz Earle before? What do you think of their products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...