Tuesday 19 November 2013

OPI: Nail Envy Matte



OPI Nail Envy is one of my favourite nail care products and has been for a while. I used to be a terrible nail biter (I still sometimes, exam time is always a nail disaster) but a few years ago I managed to start growing my nails out a bit more and I kept them painted more often. However with my longer nails I'd noticed they broke fairly easily and bent a little if you pushed them. 
Nail envy has been a great solution to weak nails for me. It can be used as a treatment: every other day for a fortnight, or it can be used as a base coat for your nail polish, I never use anything else when I'm painting my nails now. The formula strengthens and improves condition of your nails so they look healthier.
I love the matte finish of this nail envy compared to the shiny finish as I feel like it creates a much more natural nail look as well as keeping nails looking in great condition.

Have you used Nail Envy before? What are your favourite nail care products?

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of matte nails, especially neutral colours ;)
    Do you think you could put it over glitter and make matte glitter :O :P
    haha
    http://thewhimsysea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try it, if you want to make nail varnish matte though you're probably better off using a matte top coat, I haven't tried any myself but OPI do a matte topcoat as well. Nail Envy is more of a nail strengthen to use as a base coat or treatment rather than a topcoat. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...