Saturday 19 April 2014

Good Friday OOTD


Hat - Topshop
T-Shirt - Jack Wills
Skort - Zara
Bag - Topshop (Similar)
Shoes - Juju Jellies

So the latest blogger challenge topic was outfit of the day (ootd), which I was pretty excited about as I've never posted one before. However doing this post I have discovered I am the most photographically awkward person I know so it is a good job I'm not usually a fashion blogger! Anyways, here is my ootd from Good Friday, a day later than I intended to post it. Hope you're all having an amazing Easter weekend!

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely and the hat is definitely a great addition to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! you look so pretty! also amazing pics , you dont look awkward at all , you look lovely!
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...